Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM taking ages to open the people list

Hi

is it normal for FTM to take so long every time I try and search for people when trying to link them, or doing relationship calculators? It probably takes well over a minute each time
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

sorry messed up
    Last edited by Jill on the A272; 07-04-18, 18:12. Reason: wrong images
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Hi Robyne,
      Just looking at my FTM (2017).
      When I click on 'tools' > relationship calculator - pop up is immediate. Enter two people from the index and their relationship shown immediately together with the path of that relationship. see previous post.
      Is this what you mean or have I missed the point?
      Kat

Comment

Hi

yes, it can be there, or when trying to link someone in a relationship
        Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Hi

yes, it can be there when changing a person in the relationship link (it always selects the relationship to me as a default), or when trying to link someone in a relationship
          Robyne

Comment

Hopefully someone who uses FTM can help you if it is taking such a long time with the linking. I prefer to use Ancestry to add or change relationships then sync to FTM so can't help you there sorry.
            Kat

Comment

Working...
            X