Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dhekelia British Military Cemetary Cyprus

Dhekelia British Military Cemetary Cyprus

Willing to go to the British Military cemetary in Dhekelia for look ups or photographs if its any help to anyone

Welcome to the forum.

I wonder if you could get a couple of general photos that we could include in our International War Memorials project - http://www.familytreeforum.com/conte...-War-Memorials
    If you click on any of the countries listed you will see the sort of thing I mean. Three or four general shots would be great.
    Elaine

Hi Elaine
    No problem but this is also a cemetary for families of the military who also died here in Cyprus and not specifically a war memorial site. Do you still want pictures ?
    Last edited by Xylofagou; 18-02-12 at 13:27.

Thanks.
    It's generally better to upload them to an external site such as Flickr or Photobucket, and then provide a link to the image. When you use the insert image icon the image size is reduced somewhat.
    Alternatively, I will give you my email address and you can email them directly to me.
    Elaine

Hi Elaine
    I think your answer was to my un edited post, the cemetary is also used for families of military who died here in Cyprus and not specifically a war memorial site
    Do you still want pictures ?

Have just checked it out, and yes please would still like some photos as it is a military cemetery.
    Maybe we may need to change the heading of our page slightly so as to encompass military cemeteries as well as war memorials!
    Elaine

http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/...ry%20Cemetary/

Hi Elaine
    Can you see if these are the sort of pictures you want

Regards
    Rob

Thanks Rob, yes they are perfect. Can I pinch a few?
    Elaine

Help yourself to any or all of them

Thanks Rob.
    Elaine