Ancestry offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry offer

I just had 2 emails from them ,one offering 4 months for £20 the other 3 months for £15, I do already have a sub though, but they dont seem to know.
    Hope others get this offer ,pretty good price.

They are offering, for new accounts only (and having an 'expired account' means you are a new account ), 4 months for £20, payment is by £5 per month.
    A great cheap way to use them, but don't forget to cancel a week before the end of the 4th month, otherwise it will continue to charge full rate.

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    I just had 2 emails from them ,one offering 4 months for £20 the other 3 months for £15, I do already have a sub though, but they dont seem to know.
    Hope others get this offer ,pretty good price.

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Val not sure if you are aware that Elaine's link for the half price offer was working recently. I renewed last week but my account had expired.

Vera
      Last edited by vera2013; 24-01-18, 20:39.

Comment

hi thing is I have a sub till March, so dont know why they offered me those? I dont want to lose the 2 months I have left, just hope there is a special offer when mine expires.

Comment

Working...
        X