i pad two questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i pad two questions

Help please I upgraded my new I pad (new since Nov 17) and find that in Gmail I have lost the Inbox today .
    My mail goes into ALL MAIL and I just cannot get the Inbox label back either. Maybe my pen went near it when perhaps doing something else. Any help how to restore it?

What would happen it I deleted Gmail on the I pad and then installed it again as I presume all my mail on MS Laptop and tablet will still be there.

My second question is on MS Excel I have a spread sheet that I keep the club petty cash' A Rolling Balance ' I have not managed to sort this yet on NUMBERS . I just have the headings : DATE, GOODS IN, GOODS OUT, BALANCE any help please I expect that it is just finding the key word to get me started.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Margaret N; 09-01-18, 18:04.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

try this Margaret quite a few have had the same problem this was a solution

[quote] Found it! I had apparently unchecked the Inbox in the mailbox. "Edit" list. I just re-checked it and it became visible.[quote]

Comment

Happy New Year Val and all members,

I have lost all the top boxes that are part of the system. I have another box that is sitting on top of my All Mall call it scrambled. This all happened after I upgraded as advised I hope it is not the 'bug' they told us about.
      Before I knew that this had happened I was in the Apple Store in Southampton and the staff that I was chatting to said that they had heard something about the intel processor but had not had a notice from HO.
      The people who run our computer group said that we must update and Apple would send us a message.
      This is on my Samsung Laptop and I am not going to tamper with it until I sort the ipad.
      I notice that Google have a Freephone number in the UK 24/7 so will give them a call in the morning. Will let you know the result.
      Cheers,
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X