How to get Toolbar back on Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Toolbar back on Windows 10

My Toolbar has disappeared, not the Taskbar , anyone know how to get it back thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 23-12-17, 16:32.

??? Right click where you think it should be and hopefully a sub menu will appear. You can then see if you have accidentally hidden it. If you have, then click on the name to show the tick and all should be fine.

Comment

hi and thanks it should be at the top, but when I do that I dont get a toolbar option , am using Chrome.

Comment

Ah, sorry Val, no experience of Chrome on a pc. I use IE11 or Firefox if pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
          My Toolbar has disappeared, not the Taskbar , anyone know how to get it back thanks
          Press F11 .....
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

thanks Galloway, I do use firefox sometimes but prefer this.
            Caroline I just tried that and everything but this page disappeared.

Comment

now I cannot read my notifications

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                now I cannot read my notifications
                Which skin are you using on here? It may be that your set up and the Christmas skin don't get on.

Given that you had difficulty in logging in the other day, maybe you have tweaked something on your computer.
                Caroline
                Caroline's Family History Pages
                Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I'll try changing the skin thanks

Comment

notifications work when I took the xmas skin off, shame though as I like that, thanks Caroline

Comment

Working...
                    X