Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
    This is from the FMP FB page

There will no doubt be a different price structure for continuation of your current subscription but I doubt very much that it would be an increase of £40.
    My sub comes up for renewal at the end of the month, and they're quoting €152.58 (about £135.60) after the 15% discount.

The email came from .ie, although I always subscribe through .co.uk.
    Last edited by Mary from Italy; 16-01-18, 00:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
      Support has said that we would get 15% for auto renew - but bizarrely, that I didn't get the email because I am somehow registered to the Irish domain and the letter only went to UK registered users. Quite how I finished up there I have no idea - so I'm guessing ...... maybe anyone with an Irish name must be in Ireland ..... or because I used to pay in Euros (in Belgium never Ireland!!).

So if you didn't get the email it's worth asking them why.
      Well mine just renewed - I had no reminder as I guess Irish people don't get those, only the receipt for payment, but I knew it would renew today. Only issue is that they charged me in dollars which worked out as £128.45...... so I reckon they owe me the difference.

Another email gone to them .....
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
        Well mine just renewed - I had no reminder as I guess Irish people don't get those, only the receipt for payment, but I knew it would renew today. Only issue is that they charged me in dollars which worked out as £128.45...... so I reckon they owe me the difference.

Another email gone to them .....
        After a couple of emails I have been given a refund and have to wait until a new renewal date next week to pay in sterling. Another email has been dispatched today - thanks to the vagaries of the exchange rate, I got less back than I paid!!

I am still having an issue with receiving emails from them - one of the support team insists that the problem was fixed back in November and that I should be getting them. Of course other than the reminder which did not arrive, if I don't get them is it because there are none to receive? Do they still send out a Friday email?
        Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

At some point they registered me with the .ie site, which I didn't want, and I asked them to change me back to .uk before my last renewal a couple of weeks ago so I could pay in pounds, which they did. However, I'm still not getting their e-mails.

Comment

Well, I should have kept my mouth shut and just paid up in dollars, it worked out more expensive in £ sterling.
            Caroline

Comment

Working...
            X