Router dlink 3782

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Router dlink 3782

I have been with Talk Talk for years and in this area we have all been pleased to a point with the service.
    For the first time ever I have just agreed to a contract for eighteen months (a thing that I said I would never do) but the all in price was so good and saving me over £20.00 month that I could not agree to ignore it. They sent me a new router totally free of charge only my second one since 2007. This is not Fibre broadband just the ordinary one.
    I worry as the lights across the top rarely seem settled they go like this:
    Power Green ON, Broadband Green ON, Internet often RED when not using my laptop etc but when it does go GREEN it never stops flashing, the same with Wireless and Ethernet. The TV does not light up as it is not connected. (I do have a BT Youview box that uses the Ethernet.
    I still have the same problem that first prompted me to speak with them. Often I cannot get on the internet I get the message PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. The wireless indicator is on and it tells me that I have a maximum signal.
    I only seemed to have an OFF/ON switch on the 2007 model and no password on it so I cannot reinstall it.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

hi Margaret from what I remember my Router used to change colours and flash on and off, so must be normal ? the page cannot be displayed I think you will find is another problem.
    See if you can understand this http://utdsl.com/Page%20cannot%20be%20displayed.htm

Comment

Good Morning Val,
      Thank you for reply I think my cookie delete every 30 days. What worries me is having to sign into all my favorites again. Usually the blank page at the top will say Google not available.
      Will take a look at it all again tonight as I am just going out to enjoy the sunshine after a rather wet week. Will be in touch later?
      The good news from you re router ' I AM NORMAL ' and not a lot of people say that.
      Last edited by Margaret N; 06-08-17, 09:47.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

For a start I dont delete my cookies that often ,as you have found, you then have to sign in to your sites again.
        Have you tried using a different browser? maybe firefox.

Comment

Working...
        X