Bbc apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbc apps

I cannot get any of my BBC APPS to work only on my Samsung Tab 3. I have installed BBC NEWS, MEDIA PLAYER, BBC RADIO and a moment ago BBC CAT eBook.
    I have declared that I have a TV licence these Apps open for a few seconds then I get a message BBC HAS STOPPED WORKING. All these Apps have been installed/unistalled many times. I cannot even get live TV like the Tennis today. Everything is find on my old laptop.

Any help appreciated.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

It's not you, it's their apps, I have often had this happen on my tablet and had to reinstall the app, it has happened after 'updates' have been downloaded from the BBC for the aps

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thank you Trevor you have saved me a sum of money buying another tablet. Cheers
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X