Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find My Past, free access 22 - 26 June

They are giving free access to their British and Irish records
    Though "Our premium record set, the 1939 Register is exempt from this free access promotion. Our historical British and Irish newspapers, which sit in a separate search interface to the rest of our records are not included either."

From new releases each week on Findmypast Friday to site feature updates and company happenings, keep on top of the very latest genealogy news and events from Findmypast.

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

best bit is they are also giving loyal members an extra 3 days too

Comment

Doesn't make up for it being incredibly slow at the moment and sometimes saying there are no results when a slightly different search proves that there are/were results for the initial search.
      Anne

Comment

You only get the three extra days if you have a world subscription, some people on rootschat have been given it for a uk sub but only because they emailed and complained. Most unfair.

Comment

that does seem unfair I agree.

Comment

Working...
          X