Berkshire: Harwell Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Berkshire: Harwell Marriage

Is anybody able to help me with a marriage look-up at the Berkshire Record Office ?

The marriage was on 2nd October 1744 at St Matthew, Harwell and was between a MARY BROWN and a RICHARD BLISSETT/BLISSET/BLYSET.

The information I'm looking for relates to Richard and any identifiers that will help determine which of many Richards he was ..... ie: DOB/Age/Parents

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Having just opened up this furum after some years, I came across your request.
    The marriage transcript, as issued by the OxfordFHS simply states that "Richard Blissett, a Lodger in this Parish".

I would think the original register will says the same.

Alan

Comment

Thanks Alan.

Comment

Hi Sid,
        Ellen Blissett was my Great Grandmother, she married Edward King. They moved to Saskatchewan Canada, had 3 children- Gladys, Edward (my grandfather) and Frieda. Perhaps we are related?

Comment

Originally posted by Blissett KING HILLIER View Post
          Hi Sid,
          Ellen Blissett was my Great Grandmother, she married Edward King. They moved to Saskatchewan Canada, had 3 children- Gladys, Edward (my grandfather) and Frieda. Perhaps we are related?
          Sid hasn't visited the site for a couple of years, but if his email address is current, he will receive a notification if you send him a private message.
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks for the info ...... I do pop in every now and then but there can be large gaps inbetween !!!

Comment

Working...
            X