Anybody improve this please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody improve this please

I know its a shocking image but would be grateful if it can be made a little clearer ta!

blast dont know what happened there

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
      I know its a shocking image but would be grateful if it can be made a little clearer ta!
      I think you'll need a miracle there Val ;)
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

it looks better already Chrissie am having trouble with photobucket

Comment

Photobucket is driving me mad lately Val. It takes so long to manage to grab a photo that I have virtually given up on it and they keep bombarding me with e-mails about upgrading, ordering canvasses etc.
          I am trying to find another site similar to Photobucket but without the problems i.e. more like Photobucket used to be.

Comment

Ladies, if you haven't already done so, download and install AdBlockPlus. Since I did that a month or so ago, I have had no advert issues or requests to download dodgy attachments.
            As to photos taking ages to open up so you can see the right hand box with the sharing links - mine don't just take ages, they don't open, period.
            However there is a new trick, well new to me anyway. Just look at your bucket or any specific album if you have any. Hover over the top left of the photo you want to share and a small menu appears. The share option is in there.
            Last edited by GallowayLass; 06-03-17, 11:46.

Comment

Brilliant GL . AdBlockPlus works!!
              Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

but I do have adblock already ? like you Chrissie I get ads for all sorts pop up on there, and if you aren't quick enough you can click on one by mistake.

Comment

I stopped reading my local paper online because when reading an article an ad would suddenly jump up in the middle and you then lost your place. Drove me mad. Now it's fine . Sure you have the right adblocker?
                  Kat

Comment

yes its Adblock, works on most sites but not on photobucket for some reason.
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-03-17, 16:09.

Comment

It should Val. Try downloading it again to make sure you have latest version and definitely AdBlockPlus rather than AdBlock.

Comment

When I Google there are several versions of Adblockplus available. Which one do I choose please?

Comment

This one is for Firefox Chrissie
                          Download Adblock Plus for Firefox. One of the most popular free ad blockers for Firefox. Block annoying ads on sites like Facebook, YouTube and all other websites. Adblock Plus blocks all annoying ads, and supports websites by not blocking unobtrusive ads by default (configurable).

looks like this one is for chrome but dont take my word for it

Comment

Adblock Plus, the most popular ad blocker on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Android and iOS. Block pop-ups and annoying ads on websites like Facebook and YouTube.

This is the one for Chrome. It has blocked 275 since I added it this afternoon. Could be that high cos I was reading the local paper online in peace just for a change!
                            Kat

Comment

just to say thanks to Alan for trying to restore my invisible photo ,much appreciated.
                              I also just checked and I only had adblock, so now have adblockplus on browsers.
                              Last edited by Guest; 06-03-17, 21:12.

Comment

Still can't see the photo in this thread Val. Am no use with photo improving myself, just nosey to see what the photo was. ;)

Comment

hi Galloway I sent it to Alan ,as photobucket would not let me put it on here? its just one of me and Tom when young and slim;D

Comment

Oh don't remind me LOL. I need to shift loadsa weight. Have been given the big warning. I am what is called pre-diabetic.

Comment

no but I should lose about a pound ;) we should never have bought a Bungalow stairs are so good for keeping fit.
                                      Last edited by Guest; 07-03-17, 17:41.

Comment

Wow thank you - I followed the Chrome link but it seemed to know that I was on IE and downloaded it for that. So far it seems to have helped. I got on more quickly but I still can't get the bit up with the links. However, I have tried the tip from GL about using the share link and it worked - to prove it here is a spring flower to say thank you

OOps it's a bit large lol :D
                                        Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 07-03-17, 19:52.

Comment

Working...
                                        X