I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

Hello, I am brand new in here so feel free to tell me if I am in the wrong section. Does anybody have any suggestions on finding family E-mail addresses. We are a 77 year old couple and haven't from our 55 year old son in about 4 or 5 years. We have plenty of Phone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses but can not get a reply. Any suggestions will be welcome.

Hello Simmo and welcome to FTF.

Have you tried social media like Facebook? Otherwise I don't know of any way you can find someone's email address.

OC

Comment

Originally posted by simmo View Post
      Hello, I am brand new in here so feel free to tell me if I am in the wrong section. Does anybody have any suggestions on finding family E-mail addresses. We are a 77 year old couple and haven't from our 55 year old son in about 4 or 5 years. We have plenty of Phone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses but can not get a reply. Any suggestions will be welcome.
      Welcome to the forum.

If your son lives in the UK I could see if I can find him on the Electoral Register in case he's moved address. You'll need to send the details by Private Message as you are not allowed to post the names of living people on this site (click on my name at the side of this message and select Private Message).

If he lives in Australia then perhaps one of our members there can help you.

Margaret

Comment

Sometimes, just googling someone's name will bring up some information - sometimes with useful contact data. Don't forget that, if you're searching for something that's more than one word long, you need to put it into inverted commas. That forces the search engine to treat it as a single term instead of lots of separate words. It's particularly useful for names, especially when any of the names have a normal meaning (e.g. surnames like, BROWN, BAKER, LANCASTER...). It doesn't completely weed out the dross, but narrows it down a lot.

For example...
        If someone were searching for my user name, they'd need to search for: "Christine in Herts",
        rather than just: Christine in Herts

C
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
        X