Help - No internet connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - No internet connection

Can someone help me? I am unable to sync. The programme says no internet connection available yet I can view and browse thru all usual apps on my mac. I have hit the go online button from the file menu with no success. I have switched off the mac and restarted everything with no success. In addition I have lost the details on the person tab. I have compacted the file to 0% and am really frustrated with this programme and considering requested get a refund because it doesn't seem to be value for money to me. Please prove me wrong.

What program??
    Anne

Comment

sounds like FTM Anne

Comment

Originally posted by pcjjk View Post
        Can someone help me? I am unable to sync. The programme says no internet connection available yet I can view and browse thru all usual apps on my mac. I have hit the go online button from the file menu with no success. I have switched off the mac and restarted everything with no success. In addition I have lost the details on the person tab. I have compacted the file to 0% and am really frustrated with this programme and considering requested get a refund because it doesn't seem to be value for money to me. Please prove me wrong.
        if you use Facebook AncestryUK are brilliant in helping out...

Ancestry, Лондон. Отметки "Нравится": 2 416 086 · Обсуждают: 837. Ancestry is the UK’s favourite family history website. If you need Customer Support, please contact 0800 404 97 23.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
          if you use Facebook AncestryUK are brilliant in helping out...

https://www.facebook.com/AncestryUK/
          Ancestry no longer offer support with issues to do with Family Tree Maker, at least not in a meaningful way!

FTM has now been taken over by a company called MacKiev and support can be found on the Family Tree Maker Users Facebook page or via their website Support.
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X