Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancestry 50% discount offer

Blog Entries
    This still works I got 50% off last year, my sub would have rolled over at full price last month but I forgot to tell them I'd cancelled my credit card and have a new one so it didn't auto renew. Followed Elaine's link and got the discount with my new card, so thanks again Elaine!

any idea how long this offer is available for?
    or how long is a piece of string.lol
    still waiting for some inheritance money so would consider treating myself if it comes through in time

Quote Originally Posted by gloryer View Post
    any idea how long this offer is available for?
    or how long is a piece of string.lol
    still waiting for some inheritance money so would consider treating myself if it comes through in time
    This link seems to have been working for long time and I have passed it on to several friends recently.
    Margaret

Blog Entries
    Sue - I hope you don't mind but I have moved your posts on to your other thread to keep it all together.

https://www.familytreeforum.com/show...empt-at-damage
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages (Latest version ~ site often being updated, so subject to frequent changes.)
    Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. Socrates

Still working just go my 50% off, I thought for less than a 1 a week, you have to do it, especially with Winter just around the corner, I wonder if Ancestry have just 'forgot' the thread is there, or are they just being cunning, knowing they are drawing us in.......oh, I also done it with my old logging in details, so I have all my shoebox, already and waiting for me....nice one....

Lilly
    Last edited by Lilly the flower; 13-09-17 at 15:33. Reason: sp

What are the differences between Ancestry and FMP? Does Ancestry offer the 1939 census?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mpjacko View Post
    What are the differences between Ancestry and FMP? Does Ancestry offer the 1939 census?
    No ancestry does not have 1939 register, only FMP have that. I can't say what the differences are aside from the 1939 register, I have been with Ancestry since 2005ish and only used FMP when they have had free weekends etc
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

Thanks Elaine - worked for me just now!

It's still working.

Thanks Elaine

Sad to say, they seem to have caught up and the super savings have gone.
    The link now takes you to a page where the max sub on offer is 6 months Worldwide at 99.99, Premium at 69.99 and Essentials at 64.99. The other offer is for 1 month - Worldwide at 19.99, Premium at 14.99 and Essentials at 13.99.

You would be better going for this one on the USA version of the site for today only Currecncy conversion from xe.com

World Explorer 6 months at 74 USD =56.1009GBP
    World Explorer 1 month at 17.49 USD =13.2595GBP
    Last edited by GallowayLass; 11-11-17 at 16:55.