HELP!!! with a difficult record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
    Yes, but they may have had another one and not bothered registering her as the same unusual combination of names was used.

If we can find Nesta on the 1939 that should give her birth date and that will hopefully rule Nesta Brett in or out.

OC
    As I'm on Ancestry, I haven't got access to the 1939 register.

Comment

As she didn't die until 2003 I doubt that she will be 'open' on the 1939 register. So you would need to know who she was living with and where.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

you know when you have heard a name before - Benito Renzi - and you start trailing through the Genealogy sites ??...well I came up with nothing ...so I googled Benito Renzi ...AND he is the current Italian Prime Minister...lol ....just spent 30 mins on FTF /GF/ Rootschat - silly old custard aren't I ....but I knew I had heard the name before .....just thought it might bring a smile to your faces ....
        Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
        oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
        adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
        merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
        coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Originally posted by garstonite View Post
          you know when you have heard a name before - Benito Renzi - and you start trailing through the Genealogy sites ??...well I came up with nothing ...so I googled Benito Renzi ...AND he is the current Italian Prime Minister...lol ....just spent 30 mins on FTF /GF/ Rootschat - silly old custard aren't I ....but I knew I had heard the name before .....just thought it might bring a smile to your faces ....
          Benito was unelected I think, because the current P.M. is Matteo, but still that is rather funny, you silly custard haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
            Yes, but they may have had another one and not bothered registering her as the same unusual combination of names was used.

If we can find Nesta on the 1939 that should give her birth date and that will hopefully rule Nesta Brett in or out.

OC
            Think Nesta Brett can be ruled out as she married in 1950
            Last edited by JudithM; 14-08-16, 12:56.
            Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Working...
            X