Lighten up my parents' wedding photo please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighten up my parents' wedding photo please

The photographer didn't turn up to my parents' wedding in 1955, there were just two black and white photos of them with the wedding cake until I came across this colour slide earlier this year in a bag full of odds and ends emptied out from drawers after my father died in 2013. My son took it to our local photographic store to have copied for me.

It's rather dark and the church stonework has taken on a green hue, it was late October so I guess it was a cloudy day. Could someone lighten it up please? Mum's bluey green hat and gloves seem to be the right colour (I have the gloves). There's also a horizontal line across the bottom which rather spoils it. Thanks for looking.

Ist one original with as much green out as possible the other two converted to black and white and selected colour put back.
    Alan

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

An Other one with colour to stone work
      Alan

ALAN

Comment

Thankyou so much Alan, I wasn't expecting a choice of four! Very kind of you, I am going to surprise my brother with a framed version for his birthday, I haven't told him that I had discovered the slide.

Comment

Thanks I enjoyed working on them.
          Its always good to find old photos, when I restore I try to keep them looking natural as possible

ALAN

Comment

Two quick ones from me.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thankyou so much for taking the trouble Wendy

Comment

Working...
              X