Cursed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursed?

I'm starting to think that the surname "Underwood" is cursed? With all the research done over the years Iam still in the same place as I was when I first started looking into my family history... Or could it be "the sins of the father are passed on to his children" (figure of speech)... Like...When you find out info that shows all the lies, skeletons in the closet and loads of other things like a brother and sister you didn't know about then it comes out there's another brother who was put up for adoption... yet, with all the info I have I am still in the same place I was when I started in my early teens.... ????

Did you want any help or are you just letting off steam? By the way, there is not a family in the land that does not have its share of skeletons - even including the Royal Family.
    People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
    Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

That's what makes genealogy so addictive you never know what you will find.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Yes, Shann might even find that (s)he is related to Rory and Tony - but that might be embarrassing if Shann is Welsh!
        People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
        Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

Just saying that's all... No help needed for this post nor am i letting off steam, far from it... I was just curious to see what others had to say about their own experiences with it all and have chat about it and see what advise others might give, that sort of thing... so yeah, thanks webwiz you made me giggle if nothing else. JBee... i agree, very addictive indeed! :o

Comment

Working...
          X