Problem with sky emails on I pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with sky emails on I pad

This just started today . I usually check our main e mail account from my I pad but today I just keep getting a blank yahoo mail page after I've signed in . Is anyone else having any problems ? This isn't the app email account which I have on my iPad , that's fine touch wood . Weirdly we can access the main email account on the desktop computer ! Would be grateful for any advice . We use my iPad to check emails when we are out and about so it's a real nuisance not to be able to !

Thanks in advance
    Liz
    my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Has something happened to change the password on the desktop and iPad, so they are different. I use BTYahoo and I am forced to change the password quite often (about every month). They are at great pains to tell me to make sure my devices are turned off while changing the password and then to go and do it straight away after the change. They claim that differing passwords are the cause of 'multiple failed logins'.
    Anne

Comment

Thankyou Anne but the password has remained the same . We can get that email account on the desk top, the laptop, my daughters MacBook but not on my iPad or hers . It's really odd . I sign into sky as normal it starts up the yahoo page in the tab but then only has a completely blank white page .

Comment

In case anyone else has had this problem I just thought I'd report that after 2 full days of only a blank white screen on my sky yahoo email page , this morning it was back to normal . So presumably there was a problem which has now been fixed or maybe it's just magic ?!

Liz

Comment

Working...
        X