Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printing birth certificate

I have received a birth cert from nsw bdm in pdf file format
    when I view it on my comp it only shows 1/2 of the cert. ie it cuts off 1/2 way through mothers name colum
    the same happens when I try to view the rear of the birth cert as well
    It save to adobe acrobat reader automatically as a pdf file
    can any tell me how I can view then print the certificate in full, I am not very comp savy and any assistance is
    appreciated

brian
    avatar is my paternal grandmother Hazel May Sheridan (Coles /// Callaghan)
    researching Coles/Sheridan from Broken Hill Callaghan from Sydney P.J O'Flynn M.J Campbell from County Clare plus others as they pop up

I have just been looking at a PDF file on my computer. I'm not sure why you can't see it all, though it may be because it's showing in Portrait, rather than landscape. If I click on the printer it comes up showing what will print and there is an option to change to landscape. I wonder if that would work?
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Are you sure the complete certificate is copied? They may not have scanned it properly. Alternatively is it in two halves, on separate pages?
      Anne

Comment

there is two sides on one a4 size page
        I looks like when they copied it they cut about 1/4 inch off the mothers maiden name etc
        yes ANNE I think it is just a bad scanning and landscape or portrait it looks the same CHRIS
        ive decided I can live and work wit what ive got
        thanks BRIAN
        avatar is my paternal grandmother Hazel May Sheridan (Coles /// Callaghan)
        researching Coles/Sheridan from Broken Hill Callaghan from Sydney P.J O'Flynn M.J Campbell from County Clare plus others as they pop up

Comment

Working...
        X