No announcement yet.

Windows 10 free upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did my update myself and also my nephews, both installed without issue.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

• I downloaded windows 10 before Christmas, worked very well and then the EDGE browser disappeared from not only my start screen of tiles but completely from my lap top. I had to do a full repair install to get it back. Now the NEWS tile as disappeared from the start screen and on checking that has also completely disappeared from my system, assuming I will have to do another full repair install. I ask what next!!!!
      rivington.
      Researching: ORRELL, HIGGINSON, LEIGH, PEET, LLOYD,GREEN. all Lancashire. PEPIN. USA. LLOYD, Canada. PEET, Victoria Australia

Comment

• I also saw several times that free upgrade offer popping out of my desktop. It was annoying and then one time I decided to give it a try. It took time to finish installing but I am loving the windows 10 now. For me, it is easier to use rather than windows 8.

Comment

• Just done it too. Managed to untick all the intrusive stuff (why would I want MS to know how I type and what is in my calendar?!) and very satified with it now.
          Anne

Comment

• I too have become sick of the increasingly insistent pop ups telling me to upgrade so took courage in hands this afternoon and did it. Seems okay so far.
            Liz

Comment

Working...
            X