Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah but of course

Comment

Following with interest and hoping you find what you are looking for.

Comment

I have been back onto the dealer that bought the medals, he has been back onto his friend who he bought them from and asked if he can remember who he bought them from, he can't remember, but he is sure it was from the family. So no nearer forward I'm afraid. It looks as like going back through the deaths - unless he died in Ireland? His family were from Co. Slygo originally.

Vonny

Comment

what a shame does he not know if he bought them privately locally or online that would help ..

Comment

you dont think he could have had a middle name do you ? as going by the fact the medals were sold to that buyer in 2006 maybe thats when Peter died ? as there is a will for a Peter james Kelly died 19 Aug 2006 registered Manchester

Comment

There isn't a middle name on the marriage certificate neither is there a middle name on his citation for his D.C.M. so probably not.
              Vonny

Comment

It could be that Peter just didn't include his middle name......I got an on line will and it wasn't expensive. Would it not be a good idea to purchase the will Val found to see if there are any names listed that match the names Vonny has

Keeping my fingers crossed you find all your answers .

Comment

Well after much thought I am not going to pursue this anymore. I have wasted time and money over it with no positive conclusion. So it is time to draw this to a close. My Aunt who married Peter Kelly, then they divorced, always kept her married name. She never re-married. Sometimes it's best to let leave sleeping dogs lie.
                  Vonny

Comment

Working...
                  X