Oxfordshire Professional Genealogists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxfordshire Professional Genealogists

I am finding myself in the position of, maybe, having to hire a local genealogist from Oxfordshire, specifically to look through some papers at the Bodleian Library (papers to do with my Worcestershire lines). I have found only one genealogist (Olivia Robinson) using google and haven't had a reply to my email that I sent over a month ago.

Does anyone know of any likely researchers?

I visit the Oxfordshire archives quite regularly, but not the Bodleian.

An AGRA colleague of mine, Cathy Soughton, based in Buckinghamshire, does do quite a bit of work at the Bodleian, and is a regular visitor there and may be able to help (www.bucksresearch.co.uk ).
    Retired professional researcher, and ex- deputy registrar, now based in Worcestershire. Happy to give any help or advice I can ( especially on matters of civil registration) - contact via PM or my website www.chalfontresearch.co.uk
    Follow me on Twittter @ChalfontR

Comment

Thanks very much. I'll contact her shortly.

Comment

I'm seeing her tomorrow - I'll tell her to expect your call !
        Retired professional researcher, and ex- deputy registrar, now based in Worcestershire. Happy to give any help or advice I can ( especially on matters of civil registration) - contact via PM or my website www.chalfontresearch.co.uk
        Follow me on Twittter @ChalfontR

Comment

Tell her to expect my email instead. A phone call from Australia to England could get expensive.

Comment

Working...
          X