Poland BMD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poland BMD

Please can anyone advise me as to where I can apply for a birth certificate for Rudolf Bujok born in 1924 in Poland (I do have his exact date of birth) I would also like to trace his parents grandparents and siblings. His father's name is Jon and his mother was Eve or Eva. His siblings were Andre, Jon, Joseph, and Pawel. Rudolf came to England and married Elizabeth Caffyn in Sussex and he died in Hove Sussex in 1998. I already have the certificates for marriage to Elizabeth Caffyn and death c in 1998. It is the Poland research that I am having the difficulty with as I don't really know what part of Poland they came from. Thank You Kind regards Pam

There are some links in our reference library which might help ..
    Elaine

Comment

Hi Pam,

here are some addresses that you can try - I have personally visited all three offices in 2009 and found them all very helpful:

1. Archivum Panstwowe, Ulica Pomorska 2, 50-215 Wroclaw, Poland. Tel.: 0048 - (0)71-3288101 or 3288395. Telefax.: 0048 - (0)71-3288045. emai: sekretariat@ap.wroc.pl
      2. Standesamt Breslau, Ulica Wlodkowica 20/22, 50-072 Wroclaw, Poland. Tel.: 0048-(0)71-7779150, Telefax: 0048-(0)71-7779152, email: usc@
      3. Urzad Miejski, Urzad Stanu Cywilnego (USC) Olawa, Rynek nr.25, 55-200 Olawa, Poland. Tel.: 071-3133858

Brian

Comment

Did Rudolf serve in the Army?
        We were able to obtain Polish Army information, - logged in England, which gave a place of birth and other useful family information.

Gwyn

Comment

thanks for all the help and contacts I am not sure about if Rudolf served in Army. He married in England in 1950.. One of his brothers Andre ( now deceased ) went to live in Canada (Toronto I think) ,Kind Regards Pam

Comment

Hallo, I don't know are you still looking for Rudolf Bujok. Are you sure it is Bujok ,not Bujak? We have in Poland forum (Of Polish Geanology Association) and you can ask in English (German,French OR Russian ) about help. www.genealodzy.pl. Joanna

Comment

I am still tracing the Bujok family tree but have made some progress as I am in touch with 2 x Granchildren I am not aware that the name is spelt Bujak Thank you Pam

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X