Trealaw (Rhondda) Burial List 1881 - 1990

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetery: Trealaw (Rhondda) Burial List 1881 - 1990

I have a list of persons buried at Trealaw Cemetery and also a small map layout of said cemetery. If anyone would like me to look up a name just contact me.

Thanks big..

Anyone called Canton?
    People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
    Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

No, sorry

Comment

Hi There
        I'm new to this forum but I'm really interested in your Burial list at Trealaw; I am going to Rhondda on Friday to do some research, could you tell me if Ernest Launcelot Cooke dod 1949 and Ann Jane Cooke dod 1950 are buried at Trealaw, they were my great grandparents
        Many Thanks in advance

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Pollypimps.
          The poster (bigmagicdog) hasn't been online for a month or two so may not see your message in time for your visit to Rhondda on Friday!
          Can I suggest you send him a message via our private message system - just click on his username and you will see the message option. Providing his email address is still current he will receive a notification of your message.
          Elaine

Comment

that's great thanks, I apologise if I have replied three times but I've replied say thank you but it's not showing up (i'm not used to this yet) and I wanted you to know I appreciate your help
            Kind regards
            Paula

Comment

Working...
            X