Scotlandspeople:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Scotlandspeople:

I promised to do a couple of simple lookups when I next visited Scotlandspeople.

Can't remember who for now but I'm going up on 29th September.

Don't know how much time I'll have but will do my best.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

If you have time could you look for the death of Isabella OGG. She was born Isabella BARTON on 30 March 1832 in Cloonclare,Co Leitrim,Ireland;daughter of Robert & Jane BARTON ,nee WILSON;Roberts occupation was Gardener.

Isabella BARTON married Daniel OGG 24 Jan 1865 in Glasgow,Lanarkshire.

Thanks Kerri

Comment

Can't find them in the 1871 census so wonder where they are. There's a possible death for Isabella in 1881 so will check it out.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Kerri - have some info - can you pm me your email addy for a copy of image.

Comment

How exciting!! PM sent with thanks.

Comment

Hi JBee,
            I've just sent you an email but I'd also like to to publicly record my thanks for the assorted Hoey and Reynolds certificates you managed to find for me. I'm so lucky to be part of this forum and to receive such kind and generous help.
            Good luck with all your research and once again, my heartfelt thanks.
            Regards,
            Christine
            Researching:
            HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
            X