50% off Annual FMP membership.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I took the plunge on this.
    Turned up the record of my father's hospitalizations in WWI.
    But for this forum I would not have known about the offer.
    So it's a big thank you to modem for posting it.

Geoff

Comment

I did this the other day so now have a sub until Dec 2015.

Just gone through the link again and it will let me renew until Dec 2016, tempted to do it again, two year sub for the price of one!
      Jay

Comment

Phew just in time. I think the offer runs out tonight.
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
          hope your not over active Linda great isn't it dont mind paying that much.

Steady Val lol ;)

Linda

Comment

why dont you Jay if its available ,wonder if it will let you though?

Linda

Comment

This offer runs out on the 31st August:

Trace your ancestry and build a family tree by researching extensive birth records, census data, obituaries and more - over 5 billion records - start today!

Don't forget to read to the bottom of the page (and also the Ts and Cs) about automatic renewals.

"Offer applies to new and lapsed subscribers only.After the initial 12 month period, your subscription will be automatically renewed at the normal price of £99.50 unless you un-tick the ‘auto-renew my subscription’ box in the My Account section of the site."
              Caroline
              Caroline's Family History Pages
              Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

thanks for the link and auto-renew advice Caroline ... signed up for latest offer, hope I get on ok with searches
                Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Comment

Thank you too, Caroline !

My FMP.com expired a few days ago. I got an email from them saying that I could renew for $59.99 instead of $199.95 but the box to hit renew had 59 Pounds in it. Uh ?!

I swear the left hand doesn't know what the right hand does at FMP.com.

I signed up with FMP.co.uk instead.

bcbrit
                  George, Uren, Toy - Cornwall. Barrows, Blair, Bowyer, Freeth, Green, Manie - London

Comment

Working...
                  X