Somerset Azzizes and Quarter Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Somerset Azzizes and Quarter Sessions

If anyone is going to the Somerset Record Office, if possible could they look up and see when a Henry Hancock and /or John Hancock were born, it would be around 1816 and 1817 respectively, I think their parents are Henry Hancock and Ann Fry. The dates is taken from on-line Data, from when they were transported to the colonies for John it was theft of a handkerchief (Larceny of a person) convicted AUG 8, 1835, and Henry it was stealing a furnace convicted OCT 19, 1835, the both got life and sent out on the same ship the "STRATHFIELDSAY/E in 1836. also if there is any reports or details on there trials.

I know it is a lot to ask but thanks anyway

Regards
    People always tell me where to go
    But I will can never get lost
    because when ever I turn around there I am
    :D:D

Henry Hancock married Ann Fry on 16/12/1793 in Wiveliscombe somerset.

Henry was baptised 25/03/1817 in Milverton somerset. Sorry I could not find John. I did find Robert Hancock with parents Henry and Ann. He was baptised in Milverton 2/09/1804.

Try this website it could help you. http://www.pbenyon.plus.com/PR_Index.html

Jane

Comment

Thanks Jane Another Unknown relation to add to the mix

Originally posted by Jane Richards View Post
      Henry Hancock married Ann Fry on 16/12/1793 in Wiveliscombe somerset.

Henry was baptised 25/03/1817 in Milverton somerset. Sorry I could not find John. I did find Robert Hancock with parents Henry and Ann. He was baptised in Milverton 2/09/1804.

Try this website it could help you. http://www.pbenyon.plus.com/PR_Index.html

Jane
      Hi Jane

I wish to thank you very much for looking that up for me, you have now added to the Hancock family by 1, we knew nothing of Robert Hancock at all

Thank You
      kind regards
      Tree Hunter
      Paul
      People always tell me where to go
      But I will can never get lost
      because when ever I turn around there I am
      :D:D

Comment

I am related to Henry Hancock, and Mary Ann Crosbie. Nice to see distant relatives out there researching.

Comment

Working...
        X