Unidentified photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified photos

Is there a website where one can post unidentified photos? I have some photos which I saved from being destroyed, but they are actually nothing to do with my own family, and I was wondering where I could display them in case anyone may wish to claim them.

Many thanks.

you could post them on this thread; http://www.familytreeforum.com/forum...ry-Memorabilia

you never know, someone might recognise the images, it would be appreciated if you would use an external image hosting site such as Photobucket or Flickr and then post the image urls on the thread. Thanks
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Many thanks, I'll give that a try!

Comment

Hi Wendus.

I would love to look at the photo's you have, but no post show up on the link given by Darksecretz. Was you able to down load them and I've just miss them. x

Comment

Oops! No, I'm so sorry, I haven't posted them anywhere yet *slaps self over knuckles*.

I shall reinstate it on my list of things to do, get to grips with Photobucket, and post links both on this thread and the one mentioned above when I've managed to do it.

My apologies! :o
          Last edited by Wendus; 23-09-14, 12:57.

Comment

Looking forward to the link. ;D;D

Comment

Here are two of the photos. I rescued them from a 'junk' shop, and have no idea who they are, but it would've been such a shame if they'd been destroyed. There is nothing written on the back of either photo, so what you see is all there is. I hope the links work, I've not done this before!

I have a few others somewhere but, as always, I can't remember where I put them (I blame my age, plus the fact that I've had the photos for quite a long time now!). I'll upload them as soon as I can find them.

Comment

Working...
              X