looking for ancestors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for ancestors

hi im researching the surname evans on my family tree.starting with george evans born 1978 in bedale.if anyone can find a census with his parents on would be helpfull.he married my great nana charlotte foster born 1879 in stockton on tees.i cannot find the marriage for these two.they were married in 1907 judging by the 1911 census and were living in county durham.my nana alice victoria gilling was born in crook in 1908 and her brother george henry evans was born 1909 in west stanley county durham.
    if anyone can help find the marriage of george evans and charlotte foster or find a census with george evans parents i would be gratefull.thank you in advance

Marriage (source freeBMD)

Marriages Jun 1907
    EVANS George
    FOSTER Charlotte
    Castle Ward 10b 595
    Elaine

Comment

Not sure you will be certain about his parents unless you have the marriage certificate, George is there from Bedale but a possible servant 1901. However if his mother remarried...and a search for George from Bedale throws a few up so I couldn't say for definite after looking. Is there any other information that might help?
      Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
      http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

george evans

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
        Marriage (source freeBMD)

Marriages Jun 1907
        EVANS George
        FOSTER Charlotte
        Castle Ward 10b 595
        were is castle ward

Comment

Northumberland - the following link gives the towns/parishes that come under the Castle Ward registration district
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X