Saving data from ancestry now, will it link to FTM once I have 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving data from ancestry now, will it link to FTM once I have 2017

I've been doing searches on ancestry and saving data when asked if I wish to do so. I don't have 2017 now. I have 2014.1 downloaded from mackiev. Once I have 2017 installed will all the saved data that I am saving in ancestry link over or will I have to go through the entire process again. I have had my trees linked in the past before they announced the end of tree sync last year.

Originally posted by dunkinidaho View Post
    I've been doing searches on ancestry and saving data when asked if I wish to do so. I don't have 2017 now. I have 2014.1 downloaded from mackiev. Once I have 2017 installed will all the saved data that I am saving in ancestry link over or will I have to go through the entire process again. I have had my trees linked in the past before they announced the end of tree sync last year.
    It should do - that's what's being tested now. I shall be joining you in finding out when it's ready. :D
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
      It should do - that's what's being tested now. I shall be joining you in finding out when it's ready. :D

thanks Caroline, it should be available very soon. I pre ordered a copy today

Comment

Working...
      X