No announcement yet.

Family Tree Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may keep it on here and take it off the laptop as I intend to put this in my office.
    Thanks very much Elaine you are a treasure.

Comment

just a thought ,tonight I bought a license from that MacKiev so I can have my FTM programme on up to 3 pcs ? does that mean I will be able to sync all 3 ? or just the one still.

Comment

Val - you didn't need to buy a license. :(
        You can legitimately download FTM to any number of computers in the house - providing you are the sole user, which in your case I think you are.
        Get back in touch with MacKiev and explain your error. I think you may be able to get your money back.
        They have a live chat which may be the best way to make contact.
        If you could not find your answer in our Support Center, and your question is urgent, we'd be happy to have a support agent assist you in a Live Chat (http://www.mackiev.com/techsupport/ftm/livechat.h

ftmw.jpg
        Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 23-03-17, 08:46.
        Elaine

Comment

just saw your reply on research Elaine, am going to ask for my money back thanks.

Comment

Seems it is for up to 3 pcs in your own home, the idea being you can share links between Windows and Mac pcs ?? so if 3 people in the same house had different versions they can link up.?
            Makes no sense to me and have asked for my money back.

Comment

Yes, it's for up to 3 USERS. As a sole user you don't have to buy the family license.
              Elaine

Comment

Working...
              X