Software upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software upgrade

Although I haven't done much genealogy research recently, I have only used Generations genealogy software for the past 20 years. It was a Windows spin-off from Mac-based Reunion and bounced around for a few years and was discontinued over a decade ago. I need to modernize to a new genealogy software program and have absolutely no idea which one to use. Reunion is tempting but I don't own a Mac computer and don't want to invest in one. Any suggestions are appreciated, especially from anyone who make the transition from Generations.

Kevin

Originally posted by kevinkjohnson View Post
    Although I haven't done much genealogy research recently, I have only used Generations genealogy software for the past 20 years. It was a Windows spin-off from Mac-based Reunion and bounced around for a few years and was discontinued over a decade ago. I need to modernize to a new genealogy software program and have absolutely no idea which one to use. Reunion is tempting but I don't own a Mac computer and don't want to invest in one. Any suggestions are appreciated, especially from anyone who make the transition from Generations.

Kevin
    No mention of Generations in it, but you may wish to peruse this thread:

Comment

I have tried practically every FH software program available but the one I rate above all others is Brothers Keeper
      brother's keeper, brothers keeper, genealogy software, brotherskeeper, geneology software, genealogy, family tree, John Steed, shareware, bk, www.brotherskeeper.com, www.bkwin.com, www.bkwin.net, mybrotherskeeper, my brothers keeper, my brother's keeper, geneology, windows genealogy software, genealogy program, roots, roots program, family history

Cheers
      Guy
      Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

Working...
      X