My Heritage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Heritage

Does anyone on here use this, if so how do you find it?
    Margaret

I will be interested to see what comments you receive. I googled My Heritage and it took me ages to get through a lot of waffle. Eventually discovered they have recently issued Family Builder V.8. It says its free. From a lot of comments I read I would have serious doubts about individual security. Don't think I will touch this with a barge pole. However, I await comments from others on this forum.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

I've got the same feelings as you Linda, mind you I also distrust Ancestry and only put a very pared down tree on GR, but I would welcome any comments from unbiased users rather than the ones that you see on their website.
      Margaret

Comment

I don't have any of my trees online. Prefer my information to stay on my computer. I use both FH and FTM.
        Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
        X