Ftm 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftm 2012

I'm have a problem with my version of FTM and I feel that someone here will be able to help.
    I have 6 trees most up to date but when I go the the 'PLAN' part of the program it shows on each tree that 'No action available'.
    Why is this and how do I cure it?
    Thanks in advance.

Were the trees created with the same version of FTM that you are currently using?
    Have you logged into your Ancestry account via FTM.
    Elaine

Comment

Have you recently moved the trees to a second computer?
      A common problem is that you link the tree from one PC to Ancestry, but then try to also have it on another PC and Ancestry can only have the sync link on one PC

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
        Were the trees created with the same version of FTM that you are currently using?
        Have you logged into your Ancestry account via FTM.
        Hi Elaine..........Yes all my trees were created with the same version of FTM which I am now using.
        and I do log on to Ancestry with my on line account.
        I was trying to download one of my trees to open in FTM but I found that there was "No action taken" and I wondered why.

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorFranklin View Post
          Have you recently moved the trees to a second computer?
          A common problem is that you link the tree from one PC to Ancestry, but then try to also have it on another PC and Ancestry can only have the sync link on one PC
          No Trevor I have had my trees on this computer for some years now.

Comment

Working...
          X