Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2006 report problem

Can anyone help solve this for me?

I recently made a new tree file from one branch of my main tree by exporting the oldest ancestor on the male side and all his descendants. As this doesn't include parents and siblings of married-ins, I had to copy and paste them all over to the new tree. The reason for this is there are quite a few multiple connections between families at different generations. It took me ages but got there in the end.

I have learned over the years that my recording of sources left a bit to be desired so now having better habits, I thought I'd better update the sources before I give the tree to my cousin so she starts with good habits.

My problem is that when I tried to produce a source usage report on the new tree, I get a message that the report cannot be produced as the sources file is corrupted and it advises that I open the tree up from a backup file and try again. I've done that but still get the same message.

There is nothing wrong with the sources in the original complete tree as I can run a source usage report on it no problem.

What on earth can have gone wrong and how do I fix it please?
    Last edited by GallowayLass; 17-06-15, 16:19.

Not something I've come across before.
    If you don't get a reply on here it might be worth posting the same question on the Family Tree Maker message board on Ancestry.
    Elaine

Comment

Working...
    X