Text Log after sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Log after sync

The text log created after a required sync from Ancestry to FTM does not show any information. File size equals zero bytes.

Sounds like an unsuccessful sync!
    Have you tried to do it again - do you get the same message.
    Elaine

Comment

Yes on all 6 of my trees.

Comment

I have just been looking at the Family Tree Maker message boards on Ancestry - there are quite a few problems being reported with the sync facility.
        I also read somewhere (not sure where) that FTM are proposing an update to the program (presumably will come down as a free download) which will hopefully address some of the sync problems, but I have no idea when this might be.
        Elaine

Comment

The box after syncing shows the proper amount of updates from ancestry to FTM, but the log file created in FTM shows 0

Comment

Elaine, I posted this to Family Tree Maker message boards on Ancestry - Hopefully, it will post there and there may be some replies to get it resolved.

After online syncing from Ancestry to FTM file,
            a xxxxFamily Tree.import TEXT DOCUMENT file gets created. This file shows Zero (0) bytes.
            FTM2012 Version 21.0.0.506
            It should show the activity that was on the screen during syncing, showing records, families,etc. like the old FTM 2011

Import Summary

Individuals: 9,400
            Families: 1,998
            Sources: 19,548
            Media: 3,448
            Records: 113,611
            Errors: 00
            Time: 00:18:40.625
            Rate: (101 records/sec)

Comment

Good luck - hope you manage to sort the problem. Let us know how you get on.
              Elaine

Comment

Working...
              X