Download Gedcom Error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download Gedcom Error message

FTM 2012 ver 21.0.0.506 After Export when I try to download about 70-80% into download I get the following
    The Following error occured while trying to download your tree from Ancestry. Please wait and try again later.
    Error: The From or To parameter cannot be less than 0.
    Parameter name: from,to

I tried several times and same error. Does this on two of my six files (trees)
    Works fine on my other files

you need to put this on the Family Tree software board it might not get spotted here
    Last edited by Guest; 28-02-12, 21:10.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Bogusky. I've moved your thread over to the Family History software forum in the hope someone will be able to help.
      The downloading and syncing of family trees does seem to have caused a few problems for some people and it seems odd that the download works fine on some of your files but not on others. Have you contacted Ancestry direct to see if they can help?
      Elaine

Comment

Thanks --please send me the link to that forum you mentioned "Family History software forum"

Comment

Originally posted by bogusky View Post
          Thanks --please send me the link to that forum you mentioned "Family History software forum"
          I was referring to the Family History Software forum here, on our site. I have already moved your thread across - you originally posted it in our Computer forum.

I would suggest getting in touch with Ancestry direct to see if they can help.
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X