Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay Elaine thanks again.

Comment

just been looking and some of the details haven't gone across, like I have a Reginald Slater married twice but only his first wife appears and none of his siblings or parents are in the new tree ??

Comment

I am not sure why Val. I have just done a re-run on my file where I have a couple of 2nd and even 3rd marriages and all details have gone across.
        Elaine

Comment

dont understand it ?? there are others missing too? oh well at least I know how to split them now .

Comment

Help - am totally confused!
            Having spent months manually amalgamating 2 Trees I decided to use FTMs (which doesn't work on this particular Tree) free offer of a membership which I want to pay to upgrade to premium membership.
            I had contact with anc. just now about this and they tell me that I can have a month of premium membership for nothing because I have used the site since 2007!!! I actually understood from previous discussions on here (which of course, now I need them, I can't find) that you could upgrade to 4 months (or more, can't remember as can't find the E-mail ancestry sent me via the website) and pay the difference - I don't actually want the essentials membership, just premium for six months which I am happy to pay for. I think the chap who I spoke to thought I wanted it for nothing (lol) and offered me a free month!!! Perhaps I should have taken it.
            What is other people experience with converting the 3 months Essentials with FTM to 6 months premium (I am assuming that the Premium membership allows me to view parish records).

Sue

Comment

Working...
            X