ftm2012 synch errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftm2012 synch errors

Do like this version, but at moment there seems to be major problems with the synch option, I cant use it and looking at the amount of others having same problem, it seems to be a bug in there somewhere (though it had been working fine, had an update since then problems now synch dead).
    If you are not interested in the synch option then its to me a good program, but if one of the reasons to buy is that facility then my advice would be to wait till they get it fixed

Just had this bought for me, I have not tried to use the synch option yet was thinking about it first good job really.

The problem I have is with the media I have saved such as photos and census images I cannot change the order.
    I have read the book that comes with it they say go to Person mode and you can change it at the bottom. OK for
    photo's but the census images do not seem to be there. Will have to read the book further.

I have just upgraded from the 2010 version with that one you just moved them this is more complicated what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg13 View Post
      Do like this version, but at moment there seems to be major problems with the synch option, I cant use it and looking at the amount of others having same problem, it seems to be a bug in there somewhere (though it had been working fine, had an update since then problems now synch dead).
      If you are not interested in the synch option then its to me a good program, but if one of the reasons to buy is that facility then my advice would be to wait till they get it fixed
      Hello, I have upgraded to 2012 and love it. The only sync problems I have encountered is when using my iPad and the Ancestry App. Their advice was to delete app and reload and it worked perfectly. I sit for hours with the iPad doing Ancestry at night. I just love it.

Helen
      Helen from Australia

Researching Gosling, Hindmarsh, Jones, Norris, McDonald, Dunn, Spencer, Smith, Spengler, Grosert
      Australia, Essex, Little Holland, Clacton on Sea, Romford

Comment

Originally posted by Grosert View Post
        Hello, I have upgraded to 2012 and love it. The only sync problems I have encountered is when using my iPad and the Ancestry App. Their advice was to delete app and reload and it worked perfectly. I sit for hours with the iPad doing Ancestry at night. I just love it.

Helen
        The Mac app I think is a different thing, the synch is now working again for me and when it is working do like it. Am trying to get the similar app you have for ipad onto my android pad, but at moment cant as site its being held on insists android device has a phone connection before it will allow download and pad does not. It is very frustrating have been it touch with Ancestry but so far not a lot of help

Comment

Working...
        X