Familt Tree 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Familt Tree 2012

It seems that the problem with registering the Family Tree program through the program that existed for 2011 is still there for the 2012 program. Three calls to Ancestry, numerous solutions and I still cannot register. Therefore I cannot use any search feature advertised. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
    Terry Kealey Searching Kealey - Waddell - Sargent - White

had no problems registering mine, keypunch....

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
    Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Raven You didn't get the box to sign into ancestry and when you used your log in info it did not recognize it? Thats the problem I'm having. even though I can log in to ancestry the regluar way through my browser. Any suggestions?
      Terry Kealey Searching Kealey - Waddell - Sargent - White

Comment

I've never had problems with registering any versions of FTM. I got the the registration box with my email addy already noted as was my user name...all I had to do was input my password and I got the thank you for registering FTM... I have already had a subscription with them and now when I open FTM 2012 I am automatically logged onto the internet and to ancestry through the program... Sorry I dont have any idea why you are experiencing this problem..... have you tried the help forums..???

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
        Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Working...
        X