Software for creating a multiple tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for creating a multiple tree

Hi, I don't know if this is the correct way to name it.

I'm using greatfamily 2.2. This is a quite old and poor software but, as far as I found, is the only one that let me display and export in a flash format, a complete tree that is not only ascendant by me but also include my wife's tree and also cousins family etc.. All the software I found display only a single family (me -> my father and mother -> my father's father and mother and my mother's father and mother, etc.) while greatfamily let me show in a single page all the families

This is how it renders on flash (not a wonderful display, I agree, but it does what I need). To render it I can move each box of an identity where I want and it preserves the link

Is there a better software that let me do that?
    Please let me know
    Thanks a lot in advance

mario

Welcome to FTF Mario.

The layout looks good and I haven't seen any other like it. . Is it easy to edit and add sources ?

btw. Your tree is showing living people. Do you have a way of "hiding" living people while you are demonstrating it on here?
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
      Welcome to FTF Mario.

The layout looks good and I haven't seen any other like it. . Is it easy to edit and add sources ?

btw. Your tree is showing living people. Do you have a way of "hiding" living people while you are demonstrating it on here?
      The software is pretty easy but it's not very powerful. The sources addition is very limited and the identity data are very poor. This is why I would prefer something different.

I didn't think about the privacy problem.. In fact I'm not showing something really relevant except first and last name and date of birth...
      My software can't hide anything. Maybe I should look for something more protected...

Thanks

Comment

Have you tried Tribal pages? It is free to join.

Build your Free Family Tree website easily and effortlessly
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Working...
        X