Got photos but no documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got photos but no documents

Help somone please. I've downloaded my tree from Ancestry to FTM11 everything seems ok,the media has shown up but I've got an awful lot of icons which are like a book with a magnifying glass on it. They are birth death & marriage certs and other documents. I know this because the title of each one which I put on when I saved these to my tree and my pictures on my laptop, comes out underneath. But no image.Can anyone explain this to me and tell me how I can get tthe images to appear? Cheers.
    Christine

Pity that you received no response to your plea! I have a similar problem except it is photos that do not show, I have icons instead. When I double click on the icon the photo is shown in Photo Darkroom. When I go back to Media an icon is shown!
    This happened when I upgraded to Family Tree Maker 2019!

Any help appreciated. I tried to add a screen shot but the forum would not let me!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum, you can't attach screenshots until you have made 10 posts and been a member for 10 days.

I am not sure if anyone can help you with this, you would really be better going through Family Tree maker channels for technical problem, we are just a group of family tree enthusiasts that own a variety of different family tree software packages.

see this post where Galloway lass had posted how to get help with your package https://www.familytreeforum.com/foru...a3#post1336021
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
      X