This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM Internet back-up Help please

FTM internet back up have you got it ???
    If so can I ask you who the invoiced receipt was from ??? I did mine couple months ago and its saying I didnt, had quick look through my bank statements and can't see anything obvious for it but dont know who I would have paid ;;;;
    I clicked onto the renew now part when I opened FTM and it said it was finishing ;;;
    any help here would be grateful ;; :(
    borobabs passed away March 2018

Did mine in July 2009 - credit card entry was from TGN Ancestry.com - 11.54 US Dollars which equalled £7.31
    Elaine

Comment

Cheers Elaine again ;;;hmm thats wierd have couple of paypal reciepts thats for £7-00 but carnt think what they are for ;;it doesnt say who paid to except National Statistics. and £14
      and ancestry shop for £2-95 weird amount ;;back to my bank statements then ;;

Comment

National Statistics £7 - could that be for certificates?
        Elaine

Comment

Yes that what I was thinking Elaine , will have to phone them and see whats going on maybe I didnt do it , cant find out on my banking going back to october last year and I know memories bad but dont think it was that long ago ;;

Comment

that happened to me Babs I thought I had paid after I got the message to renew it , but then I got an email from them to say I hadnt ??? and I hadn't completed the purchase.

Comment

Yes but I could have swore I saw it on a statement Val , have to get lasses to check there card statements in case its on there meant to do it today but was to shattered

Comment

hope you sort it
                oh and by the way just seen your birthday thread so sorry I missed it Babs hope it was a good one ?

Comment

Cheers Val yes had good one babe with party last night hence the being shattered today bit lol

Comment

Working...
                  X