Windows 10 charging for outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    thanks Pete somebody else mentioned that, will have a look.
    Margaret I really dont understand what webmail actually means.
    It means going to the website of your email provider and looking at emails there. The emails don't download to your PC and so you save space on your hard drive - a lot of emails get deleted anyway so might as well leave delete them on the host server.

You can save emails that you look at on the website by clicking print and save as pdf. so you are not worse off by this method and in fact are better off as you are not harbouring junk on your own hard drive if you are not good at deleting.

I have used gmail for years now and find it brilliant in that I can save emails to folders (they call them labels) and can access them whenever I want but I haven't got them clogging up my hard drive. I can also look at them from any of my devices such as tablet and phone wherever I am if I want to.

Margaret

Comment

Thanks for explaining ,so is gmail compatible with webmail then Margaret ? when I look on BT I dont have hardly any emails there, yet I should have lots

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        Thanks for explaining ,so is gmail compatible with webmail then Margaret ? when I look on BT I dont have hardly any emails there, yet I should have lots
        Gmail is only webmail and you can import your BT email address into it if you don't want to change completely.

Why not give it a try?
        Margaret

Comment

Working...
        X