windows 10 help again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows 10 help again

photos.jpg just been downloading photos from my camera to PC, can anybody tell me what these are all about ? there are loads of them says date 2010.

They're from your Family Tree Maker. You should have a folder called Family Tree Maker. In that folder (this is what is in mine) is a folder called Backgrounds and in there another folder called Outdoor. All of those pictures are in there
    Jackie

Comment

really Jackie ? these appeared when I downloaded photos from my camera, I have never seen them before ,do I have to have them in my photos?

Comment

Unless anyone else knows better, I can only assume they went on your PC when you loaded family tree maker onto it and you've only just noticed them. That folder on mine contains 76 files and only takes up just under 20MB of space so I'm happy to leave them there. I've never used them but I'd personally rather not mess with the Family Tree Maker folder when I don't really know what I'm doing.
        Jackie

Comment

thanks again Jackie, seems odd to open then? I have so much to learn about windows 10.

Comment

Working...
          X