Dymo Label writer wont install on windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dymo Label writer wont install on windows 10

anybody know how to get an update driver which is what I assume I need.

I get mine from here: http://www.dymo.com/en-GB/dymo-user-guides

This is the one I use and it is running fine on Windows 10: DYMO Label™ v8.6.1
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

thanks very much Caroline done that but its showing USA address as a sample not English ? also I thought it would have my address book in it ? do I have to reinstall it on my other pc get the addresses then go back ?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        thanks very much Caroline done that but its showing USA address as a sample not English ? also I thought it would have my address book in it ? do I have to reinstall it on my other pc get the addresses then go back ?
        If it's a different machine then I guess you will need to move them as they will have been stored there. I only use it print little labels so don't use it that much,
        Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

phew I uninstalled it ,installed it back on the old one, exported the address book, reinstalled it on the new one, and imported them and it worked.
          But I cannot see me ever liking windows 10 everything is so different.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            phew I uninstalled it ,installed it back on the old one, exported the address book, reinstalled it on the new one, and imported them and it worked.
            But I cannot see me ever liking windows 10 everything is so different.
            I'm glad you got it sorted - I'm sure that you'll get used to W10. I really like it.
            Caroline

Comment

Working...
            X