Wireless Mouse not working help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Mouse not working help please

My mouse suddenly stopped working was ok on the odd thing like signing in on password then nothing so thank goodness I have touch screen on the computer but now that doesn't work so I am on another computer I've put new batteries in the mouse although it didn't need them as it said mouse full.
    mouse was ok working fine until this trouble thank you for any help.

Granabella

seems obvious but maybe there are crumbs in it give it a good shake ,otherwise have you been into your mouse properties settings on the pc to check they are okay ?

Comment

Don't think its crumbs don't eat in that room not sure how to check the Mouse properties if you could help me thanks Val.

Granabella

Comment

not sure about yours but you go into your control panel then Hardware and Sound then Mouse ,click on hardware and it should say your mouse is working properly?

Comment

not sure about yours but you go into your control panel then Hardware and Sound then Mouse ,click on hardware and it should say your mouse is working properly?
          Have a look here

Comment

Hello Val, thanks for your help what a week quite stressful anyway I got there in the end thought id lost everything at one point but some how got it back doing this and that and reading bits of info anyway thanks again.

Granabella

Comment

hope you back up regularly ? can save an awful amount of worry

Comment

Quite likely it needs a new battery, my wireless mouse generally lasts 6 to 12 months before failing.

Urch, early morning blues, didn't notice the reference to new batteries earlier. Sorry
                Last edited by grumpy; 23-06-15, 22:14.
                Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Yes Val, I defo will save now hadn't done it for some time and was panicking family photos thanks again.

Granabella

Comment

Thats ok Grumpy,thank you anyway Computer seem ok now just have 2 click a few times on mouse before it highlight what I want.

Granabella

Comment

Working...
                    X