Internet - page not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet - page not available

My ISP provider is TT and for the last month or so I have not been able to log on to TT or Google. The network shows that I have a strong signal. I only get blank pages which say UNABLE TO CONNECT then a box pops up asking me to run a Detect Error diagnosis type program or contact provider. (words not exact).

The mystery here is that I have no problem with my Tablet, that is working. The Laptop is OK in the library or village hall bring it home and I am back to square one. While TT have many problems around here at the moment I can get use my Tablet.

I have only just been able to log onto the internet at this late hour 23.00hr. I have tried turning my modem of and on etc. any ideas as I am feeling it is something to do with Internet Explorer.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Have you run an anti-virus programme? ............also Ccleaner is free and works wonders for me.
    Try here; https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Comment

Working...
    X