re scanning a Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re scanning a Will

Hello, not sure if anyone can help or even if I am in the right place! I have received a Will on line, which when I download it is for some reason is on black paper with the writting in white, now thats Ok, as I can read it on line, but when I print it out, because the paper is black and the words quite small you just can't read it,!! is there anyway I can change maybe the background so its readable, as I would like a hard copy...cant think of anything I can do...suggestions if possible. thanks you........Lilly

Any graphics editing program will sort that - there are plenty of free ones available - exactly how to do it depends on the software you have but the option you want to look for is "negative image" or similar. That will reverse the image into black text on a white background.
    Last edited by AntonyM; 13-03-15, 10:32.
    Retired professional researcher, and ex- deputy registrar, now based in Worcestershire. Happy to give any help or advice I can ( especially on matters of civil registration) - contact via PM or my website www.chalfontresearch.co.uk
    Follow me on Twittter @ChalfontR

Comment

Oh brillant, thank you Antony, I will have a look... Lilly

Comment

Working...
      X