BT Infinity - Contract Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT Infinity - Contract Renewal

I've been with BT Infinity for two years now. My contract is up for renewal. It really annoys me that they have put my broadband charge up from £18 to £19.50 a month when they are offering cheap deals to new customers.

I am ready to phone them about renewing my contract but how do I go about getting a better deal. Your suggestions would be most helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

I get annoyed too when I see the special deals they offer new customers but then I got a good deal when I joined so suppose its fair really?
    I have been told when you ring to renew say your leaving and ask for a better deal it seems to work, good luck and let me know how you get on please.

Comment

Thanks Val - shall let you know how I get on.
      Linda - Happy Hunting

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Telephoned Sales Department and to renew my contract they have reduced my monthly charge for BT Infinity, increased my download capacity and are sending a new hub f.o.c. I am happy with that.

As my mam used to say "Shy bairns get no broth". In other words if you don't ask you don't get.
        Linda - Happy Hunting

Comment

well thats a result good for you.

Comment

Working...
          X